Rockwool TCB Cavity Barrier 160mm X 1200mm X 160mm Pack of 7
- Sort By Availability : Clondalkin Builders Providers, Home Delivery
ROCKWOOL TCB Cavity Barrier and PWCB Cavity Barrier products have been created to provide excellent levels of fire protection for timber frame and masonry properties. They have been designed to exceed minimum building regulation requirements for fire resistance in concealed wall cavities, having been tested and assessed for up to 60 minutesâ€™ integrity and insulation. These cavity wall insulation products have been created from non-combustible stone wool and wrapped within a resilient polythene sleeve which acts to provide weather protection during installation. The sleeves are also colour-coded to differentiate between the two products, the TCBâ€™s are red and the PWCBâ€™s are white. An all in one solution, the ROCKWOOL PWCB cavity barrier also achieves the trilogy of requirements for fire safety, acoustic flanking and thermal bypass in one single product whilst providing effective perimeter edge sealing, reducing the leaking of air and associated heat loss.
Approved by the loss Prevention Certification board (lPCb) for performance and quality. 1991 (2000 edition) / Euroclass A1 fire rating / Tested and assessed for up to 60 minutes fire resistance (integrity and insulation) in accordance with BS 476: Part 20.
- Thermal Conductivity 0.037W/mK
- Fire protection - ROCKWOOL TCB Cavity Barrier and PWCB Cavity Barrier products have been developed to exceed minimum Building Regulation requirements for fire resistance within concealed wall cavities.
- Resilient performance â€“ the TCB Cavity Barrier and PWCB Cavity Barrier is not affected by movement in a building, shrinkage or thermal change.
- Durable â€“ the barriers continue to withstand on-site handling once installed in a build.
- A vertical or horizontal solution â€“ ROCKWOOL Cavity Barriers can be used in both vertical and horizontal applications. In vertical applications, both flanges of the Cavity Barrier can be fixed to the inner leaf at 150mm centres, using staples or clout nails prior to compression fitting by outer cavity wall. In horizontal applications, only the top flange of the polythene sleeve should be fixed.
- Acoustic protection â€“ ROCKWOOL Cavity Barriers prevent flanking noise transmission, along concealed cavities in both external and separating walls.
On orders over €200
Large Items & Paint: Dublin, Wicklow, Meath, Louth & Kildare
Small Items: All 26 counties in the Republic of Ireland
Large Items: €24.60 inc VAT (€20 ex VAT)
Small Items: €6.50 inc VAT (€5.29 ex VAT)
For more information on our deliveries click here